Math Concepts in Spanish
This class will teach core math concepts by grade level in Spanish. Utilizing a US scope and sequence, our PPTs and classes will cover core topics twice a week. This class is easily extendable into the school year and is available for private classes as well.
- 1st Grade Math in Spanish - T-Th - 12:00-1:00 pm
- 2nd Grade Math in Spanish - T-Th - 11:00-12:00 pm
- 3rd Grade Math in Spanish - M-W - 10:00-11:00 am
- 4th Grade Math in Spanish - M-W - 12:00-1:00 pm
- 5th Grade Math in Spanish - T-Th - 9:00-10:00 am
- 6th Grade Math in Spanish - T-Th - 10:00-11:00 am
All classes are in CST. Three students minimum to open a class.
Each class hour is $8 USD, billable by Paypal.
Miss Veronica is a Mexican teacher who received her bachelor’s degree in management at ITAM (Instituto Tecnológico is Autónomo de México); she also completed six semesters of applied mathematics at the same university, which gave her the certification to teach math at every level. In addition, Miss Vero also has her teacher's diploma as well as her TKT diploma. She’s worked for more than 30 years with children and teenagers teaching math. Miss Vero teaches in both English and Spanish with ease. When not teaching, Miss Vero likes to play tennis, as she was once Mexico’s National DoublesChampion, and now, tennis is her hobby.